Saturday, November 03, 2012

Halloween

The boys were so excited about Halloween this year. Planning their costumes, deciding which route to take in the neighborhood, picking out lots of candy....  it was really fun to see them getting into it this year. I also got into the spirit and decided to be a little crafty by making the kids their own trick-or-treat bags. Found the bags on sale at the craft store, bought some cute iron-ons, fabric paint, and viola! I think they turned out really cute.




You can't have Halloween without some monster-themed cake pops. Which Trey and I are becoming addicted to. Not the monsters...just the cake pops. So yummy and the kids love them.




On Halloween night I think Ty and Trey were the first kids out knocking on doors. I kept telling them to wait while Brad kept telling them to go. I think he was reliving his days as a rouge trick-or-treater! :) Ty was a pirate and Trey -with a last minute switch- was a spider. Although most people thought he was a monster from the Monster Inc. movie. Halley was a random assortment of clothes thrown together. Maybe a rock n' roll princess or something. She was mainly along for the ride.









No comments: