It was predicted to snow early Friday morning. Living in North Carolina, anytime there is a slight chance of snow school is delayed. When I put the boys to bed Thursday night we talked about how there might be snow on the ground in the morning. They were so excited. Maybe a bad move on my part since they then had trouble going to sleep and woke me up at 5:30 in the morning dressed in their coats, gloves, and hats shouting that it had snowed and they were going outside! I had to quickly get out of bed and convince them that they needed to wait until it was actually light outside before going to play. Sure enough, as soon as the sun was poking through the trees they were outside having a lot of fun in our little sprinkling of snow. I am sure the neighbors really appreciated the morning wake up call of Ty and Trey's playful screams.



No comments:
Post a Comment