Friday, August 10, 2012

Halley

Looking back at pictures from the beginning of the summer I am amazed at how much Halley has changed. She is turning into such a big girl and she is so much fun. One of Halley's favorite past times has to be eating. That girl is a bottomless pit. I do not know where she is putting all the food she eats. But she will eat anything, anywhere, at anytime. If I run out of snacks at the pool she wonders off to other tables with food and helps herself, or begs, or just takes away from an unsuspecting child.

At home when she is done eating and I get her out of her chair she climbs onto the bench at our table and helps herself to any food still left on the boys' plates. She even tries to eat food out of the dustpan when I am sweeping up the crumbs under the table. Her favorite and most oft repeated phrase is "Mmmmmm!" If she suspects that I am eating anything at all she runs over to me and opens her mouth as wide as she can and says "Ah!" just waiting for me to put something in there.

Here is a short video of her eating and Mmmmming. She was done eating and climbed onto the table to eat Trey's sandwich while he was in the bathroom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaMjRUduGJw&feature=youtu.be





No comments: