The other day the kids were in the front yard playing while I was sitting on the porch talking on the phone. Out of the corner of my eye I see our stroller zoom down the hill with Trey sitting in it. The boys were taking turns pushing each other down our grass hill in the stroller and laughing hysterically. I suddenly became fearful of what I would find them doing ten years later. One can only imagine.....I grabbed the camera to get a video so I could show Brad later. Here is what it looked like.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3iekXpHoZg&feature=youtu.be
And here is what happened after I let it go on one too many times. I thought I had it on video but turns out it is only a picture. And I felt like a really bad mom as I watched Trey crash through my camera lens. What was I thinking?

No comments:
Post a Comment