Ty got his second haircut a little bit ago. We took him to the BYU Barbershop and he actually did really well. It was the longest I've ever seen him hold still! He looks like a new boy, so much older.
Brit-he is adorable! I like the curls! Your little one is also adorable! Taylee just got her first haircut and she sat so still too. Which is weird cause she is my little monkey and wont sit still. She kept making faces in the mirror so that kept her busy. Very cute boys!
2 comments:
Brit-he is adorable! I like the curls! Your little one is also adorable! Taylee just got her first haircut and she sat so still too. Which is weird cause she is my little monkey and wont sit still. She kept making faces in the mirror so that kept her busy. Very cute boys!
What a cutie. I love the one where he's yawning!
Post a Comment