
We haven't had Internet for the last few weeks...but we are now back in business. Probably good timing too, since I am finally adjusting to having two kids who happen to be both asleep right now...although probably for only a few more blissful moments. So, here are a few more recent pictures of Trey. He happens to be one to the sweetest babies around. Hardly ever fusses, so content and mellow...even when older brother thinks it's funny to scratch him and whack him on the head. Anyway, the pictures have not been edited so they are a little dull..


Oh, and that is my new haircut. I go back and forth on whether I like it or not.

6 comments:
Hey Brit!
I absolutely LOVE your hair. It looks so so cute. I just cut mine again yesterday because it was getting to the length where it would only flip out instead of under. Now it is SUPER short. oops. Can't decide if I like it. I hope you're doing well, I miss you! I'm so excited that we'll be living close next school year. Trey is so so cute!
Brittany
I love your hair! Trey is so cute and I am so glad he is a good baby for you! :) Hope to see you guys soon!
He is adorable! And I love your hair, it looks very fresh!
Britt- you look so good! I love your hair and Trey is so adorable! I am so happy for you that he is such a good baby!
He is so adorable! Your hair is very very cute!!!! We need to get together since I was gone when you girls saw each other!
Hey Brit! Trey is so adorable! He looks like you I think. I hope all is going well with you guys. It's amazing how easy a little baby is, compared to the troublesome toddler! I'm going through the same thing with my two - but I look forward to the day when they're best buds. Wishing you all the best, and looking forward to more pics!!
- Cassie
Post a Comment