Monday, February 04, 2008

January Over?!!!

So, it has definitely been awhile since I've posted. I have no good excuse...Anyway, now that January is over, Yippee!!! I thought it was about time to post some pictures of what we've been up to. Mainly the month of January was a lof of snow, the flu, colds, and a great trip to St. George to see Grandma and Grandpa Steadman. Exciting, right? Oh, and Brad and I have been watching way too much political coverage. If you are in a Super Tuesday state I reallly hope you vote tomorrrow! I will be at the polls and will definitely be casting my vote for Mitt Romney -although in Utah, pollsters predict 84% of Republican voters will be voting the same way. I honestly don't know what some people see in McCain. Anyway...here are the photos! More to come soon!

Ty loves the snow. For at least about 10 minutes until he falls in it and decides its too cold. He is really into shoveling though and actually was qutie impressive handling the big shovel. Before we know it he'll be shoveling our driveway!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good helper! His hat is so cute, did you make it?

valerie said...

Hey, I am loving looking at everyone's individual blogs, I am so out of it, I haven't looked at these yet! Such a cute fam you have, I love Ty's hair, I'm sure everyone says something about it, but its stinkin cute!
I agree the snow is a bit much now, I am ready for spring that's for sure!

Bre said...

Ty is so big! I'm done with the whole snow thing too. Looks like you have a great helper though. On a side note I need your address. I would like to send you an wedding invitation. Hope things are well. Talk to you soon.