Superman! Seems to be a popular choice...too bad Ty and Lucas couldn't trick-or-treat together. Our ward did not have a trunk-or-treat so we took Ty out to a few houses around our neighborhood. He did so good! No throwing of the candy, he actually held on to his pumpkin...he's making strides. I must say, he is one cute superhero.
Despite being superman for Halloween, Ty is still not immune to bumbs and bruises. I would love to tell you the great story behind his latest black eye, but I have no idea how it happened. He went to bed on Saturday night completely fine and woke up Sunday morning with a black eye. Did he hit it on the crib? Spider bite? Who knows. But all is fine now and he is back to normal. Although he did have to live with his daddy calling him Sloth (from Goonies) for a few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment